Minutes 2nd December 2015
Minutes of the PSSTTA meeting held at Lougher Gardens on 2nd December 2015.
Present: Rob Chick, Ann Lee, Bobby Lewis, Mary Emment- Lewis.
- Apologies: RR, DB, MW, RL, LDW, KM.
- Minutes of the last meeting: No matters arising.
- Correspondence: None.
- Treasurer’s report: BL reported that we made approximately £130 from the Beaujolais evening, including £54 from the raffle.
- Social Secretary’s report: The forthcoming Xmas party was discussed in detail and arrangements were made for each of us to contact members who usually attend events to try to boost numbers. ME-L to check on menu choices. Raffle prizes needed. RC to bring music and ME-L to bring CDs. Ivor has agreed to entertain us and there may also be a quiz.
- Membership Report: DB not present.
- Organisation of next year’s trip to SSSL. RC reported that there had been no volunteers so far. ME-L said that there was a possibility that she would take on the role assisted by some committee members.
- AOB: none.