AGM May 2015 - Proposals
Proposals for 2015 – 16.
- Membership fees will remain at current low level.
- Members will be encouraged to subscribe to the T’Winners club. We shall review % returned as prizes.
- Corporate rates shall remain at £25.
- We shall investigate grant funding through EU.
2. Events - 3 events will have business meeting element.
- Fundraiser – e.g. Silent Auction / Games night / Horse racing.
- Combined event Barbecue and Bastille Day.
- Combined event European Languages and Beaujolais Day.
- Christmas Event and Competition.
- Musical, sporting and student exchanges.
- Prize giving at Senior Schools.
- Our approach to primary schools.
4. Newsletter will be published:
- At least 10 days prior to each of four events.
5. Trip 2016:
- Only fully paid up members may participate.
- We shall undertake a project to record the history of the Association since its creation in 1999.
Date of AGM – May 2016 after the election of new Mayor.