Agenda AGM 2013
PORTHCAWL SAINT SEBASTIEN TOWN TWINNING ASSOCIATION.
Notice of the Annual General Meeting to be held at The Grand Pavilion Stage Door Suite on Wednesday 15th May 2013 at 6:30 p.m.
If you wish to nominate yourself or any other member (subject to their signed consent) for election to the committee please inform the Minute Secretary, Ann Lee, 2 Flatholme Way, Nottage, Porthcawl CF36 3TF, preferably in writing by 8th May, indicating for which post you wish to be considered together with the name of the proposer and seconder.
All posts may be contested.
Secretary – Ann Lee has offered to stand and combine with minute secretary duties.
Treasurer – Bob Lewis has offered to stand.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Approval of Minutes from last AGM 25 May 2012. (Available on website or on request from minute secretary)
3. Matters arising from minutes.
4. Chairman’s report.
5. Treasurer’s report.
6. Membership Secretary’s report.
7. Election of Officers – Minute Secretary to take the Chair.
- - Chair
- - Secretary
- - Treasurer
- - Membership Secretary
- - Social Secretary
- - Events and Publicity Officer
8. Appointment of Auditor for 2013/14.
9. Confirmation of new Mayor to act as President.
10. Town Councils’ nomination for representative.
11. Any other business.
Following the AGM a meal and drink (which may be taken prior to the meal) will be available at a cost of £10 subject to previous order being placed with Social Secretary Mary Emment-Lewis. This will be followed by a quiz. Purchase of a meal is not a condition of attending the AGM which is open to all members of the community. Cash bar available.